Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Congrats to Jane Wagner and Lily Tomlin!

OLIVER MORRIS/GETTY IMAGES


Comedy writer Jane Wagner and comedian Lily Tomlin have gotten married after 42 years together!

I saw Tomlin's one woman show in Minneapolis a few years ago. I'm pretty sure Wagner still does a lot of her writing. It was amazing. In college, I had an email signature from Search for Signs of Intelligent Life, but I didn't know whether to quote the more famous Tomlin, who delivered the line or Wagner who wrote it:

"I refuse to be intimidated by reality any longer."~Lily Tomlin & Jane Wagner

1 comment:

  1. Love. Wonderful quote and i heard her say it this way:
    "I refuse to be intimidated by reality; it's just all just a collective hunch anyway"
    -Lily Tomlin, 6/8/13, on Prairie Home Companion.

    ReplyDelete